Sunday, January 30, 2011

Darkness.

The atmosphere and ambiance around us can control so many things in the present and the future.
Each morning I wake in darkness only to step outside into the cold and walk alone to work. Each morning I think of  the ones I can no longer see and talk to and touch. And each morning I have to remind myself that this lonely hour will pass and that soon I will be doing what I set out to do - travel.


Last night I finally spoke to C. Gallagher on Skype. It was truly wonderful to finally see and hear her. 
Talking with her always enthralls me about what I have to come home to - the certainty of Sydney and study (which I actually cannot wait to begin doing). 
I then spoke with and saw A. Gallagher. I hadn't actually comprehended how it would make me feel.


My mind is constantly filled with the certainty of particular events in both the near and distant future. 
Truth and time reveals all.




London: -1° weather.


Oxford Street






Palace of Westminster and public protest concerned with increased tertiary study costs




London Bridge




Tower of London



Leicester Square




Despite being London.. This was a horrible day as it was so cold. I really need to acclimatize myself.